- JSC ”Sinvest”, (hereinafter referred to as the Company or we) hereby confirms that the personal data and other information you have provided is collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the European Union personal data protection laws.
Data controller information
- Data controller is JSC ”Sinvest”, Lithuanian company, operating in the Republic of Lithuania, which headquarters are Laisvės al. 45, Kaunas, company code – 135840937, VAT – LT358409314.
- You can contact us regarding your personal data processing via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we process, on what legal basis and why?
Examination of inquiries, complaints, requests and other contact with the company
- In case you have questions related to our activities and will contact us electronically, then we will receive your name, contact details and the text you will write.
- This is mandatory information without which communication would not take place.
- If the User wishes to receive additional information about our offers and news, he or she may voluntarily provide his e-mail address and communication will be sent to him or her.
- This is an optional feature that is only activated when you subscribe to the newsletter. You can withdraw from newsletter at any time and it does not interfere with your use of the site.
Improving the browsing experience, analysis of user traffic and behavior in the website.
- By using cookies, we collect information about user traffic and behavior, which helps us to continuously improve and enhance the User experience.
- Google Analytics cookies are used for this purpose, which anonymously collects information about the number of visitors, the login location, the average browsing time, the most popular pages and the conversion of visitors. You can visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en for more information.
- This is optional information that you can opt out at any time by visiting your browser settings. You can find more about cookies in this document below.
What are the collection terms of your data processing and storage?
- The duration of the processing of personal data shall be as long as necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing, but not exceeding 5 years. Personal data required to be processed by the relevant legislation shall be processed for at least the period specified in that legislation.
- Data on inquiries, complaints, requests and other contacts with the company are kept for 12 months, unless the statutory limitation period is longer.
To which third parties and in what cases do we transfer your personal data?
- We respect the security of your personal data and disclose it to third parties only if necessary:
- Law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure established by the Republic of Lithuania or other applicable legal acts;
- To public authorities and courts where this is necessary in order to comply with applicable law;
- The data may also be provided to other parties with the expressed consent of the Data Subject.
Links to Other Sites
- Articles or other pages on this site may contain links to other third-party sites that may also collect information about you. The company is not responsible for the content or information collected by these sites.
What are the rights of data subjects and how can you enforce them?
- The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- The data subject has the right to access his or her stored personal data as they are processed, to request rectification, supplementation, restriction of data processing, or destruction of the submitted data.
- You can also get a document with all the information about you on request. To exercise your rights, you can do so by contacting email@example.com.
- To submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (www.ada.lt).
- Deletion of data is not possible for the information we are required to retain for legal, administrative or security reasons.
How do we ensure the security of your data?
- The Company constantly implements and updates technical and organizational security structures that ensure the security of your data and protect it from intentional deletion, alteration and disclosure of data.
- In case of cyber attack, the Company is committed within 72 hours to notify the relevant authorities and individuals affected by the attack without undue delay.
Do we do automated decision making / profiling with your personal information?
- The company does not do any automated decision making / profiling with your personal information.
More about cookies
- The cookie provides anonymous information about from which cities users visit our site, what browser is used, how often visitors return, and so on. This helps us improve the visitor experience. All cookies are collected using the Google Analytics tool. You can find more information about Google Analytics and what information they collect here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en_US.
- You can also find more information about cookies at AllAboutCookies.org.
- Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Safari browser: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Edge browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy